Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Yup another... SOUS Feb.12.. I love em....

Here is the sketch by Liz Qualman for Stuck on you sketches February 12th challenge along with the sketch you were suppose to use pink and/or red on your layout.Here is my take:
Picture is of the kiddos last year for Valentines day.
No cricut on this layout- I was trying to use up some of my stash that has collected dust since I got the cricut.

close up of the picture- wow they have grown so much.
To be honest I dont know any of the paper brands- sorry :(
The Be Mine sticker is from a quote stack from DCWV
glittery heart stickers & ribbon -from walmart's $1.00 stuff
Thanks for looking and have a great week.

5 comments:

  1. Great job Megs! I love the $1 stuff!!! It makes up alot of my stash lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch. You did a great job and sometimes, I too like to scrap the old way with no cric. Adorabel pic of your kiddos. Thanks so much for playing again this week at SOUS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. how amazing are those photos! love them!
    love those glittery hearts too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. BEEEE-U-TEEE-FULL!!! Love the red and black...just fab...and how gorgeous is that precious pic...wonderful job with the sketch..thanx for coming out to play again!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! Just look at that photo of your little ones.. How utterly sweet!! I love them holding the I "heart" U letters..
    Great take on the this week sketch..
    Thanx so much for playing along again this week..

    ReplyDelete