Thursday, February 25, 2010

Some random pages


Here are a couple more layouts that I did this week.
Picture was taken when they were almost two months old~
Brayden had just gotten out of the NICU.
The boys life has been a Journey so I thought the title was fitting.

Not sure of the paper brands. the title was cut with SCAL as well as the train (http://mycricutscrapbooking.com/2009/05/21/choo-choo-train-svg/) and train tracks (I am not sure where I got the file I am sorry to the person who created the file.

Brayden V-day last year I used a kit from cock-a-doodle design and did my own version of the sketch that was on the back of the kit. Dont remember the designers name (sorry again) for the name I used punches and I dont know the brand
Dylan V-day last year same details as the first.
This is a two page layout this one being the first page


This is the first page of a two page layout for the last SOUS.
Same details on products that I listed on SOUS Feb.12
Another picture of the boys V-day last year


No comments:

Post a Comment