Friday, February 5, 2010

New pages for my Georgia album

The first layout is of the Pier that was just outside of our hotel. The Pacific ocean was so beautiful but it was pretty cold even for December. This layout is of Dustin and I on the porch of the Gingerbread house where our cousin got married.

This is the 2nd page of the pictures infront of the Gingerbread house.
This layout is of Dustin and I on the beach right outside our hotel doors.

2nd page: layout of the pier from the hotel window and more of Dustin and I on the Pier
TFL!
Sorry about the quality of the pictures its gloomy, rainy/snowy here and I had to really hurry so the pages didnt get to wet.

2 comments:

  1. Those are beautiful!! I specally love the black and red!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all just gorgeous!!Ive been looking at your blog and think it is very lovely!!! Love all your layouts..
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete