Thursday, February 25, 2010

SOUS Feb.19 sketch

So here is another sketch from Stuck on you sketches. This sketch was provided by Liz Qualman especially for SOUS~That's Awesome.
Here is the sketch: Here is my take:
Picture is of my husband and I on our honeymoon boarding the cruise ship.
It will be the first page of the cruise portion of our honeymoon album..
I am a very simple scrapper but I like it. Yeah I know for some reason I cant ever take straight pictures so its crooked (any advace on perfect piture taking?) I was in a hurry trying to get this posted before my DD got home from school.
Solid cardstock: The paper studio
Title: ACY
Dates: DCWV
Flowers: svg from Amyee Gandy
Thanks for looking and have splendid upcoming weekend :)

4 comments:

  1. FAb job on the layout. Love those hibiscus! Great colors. Thanks for playing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey sister...sweet and right to the point! its all you need!
    love the colors and the flowers look great! glad you got this in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful layout.. such great colors and those flowers are beautiful..
    When I take a photo of my layout, I usually stand far away and zoom in, lining the left edge and top edge of the layout with my camera.. Then I crop it using my Paint shop pro..
    So glad you made it this week..
    hugs
    Nanné

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just fab...love those big bright flowers...wonderful job on the sketch...fantastic colors and beautiful pic...thanx for joining in with us again...we so appreciate your inspiration and talent!

    ReplyDelete