Friday, January 29, 2010

SOUS 01/29/10

So once again a fabulous sketch provided by http://stuckonusketches.blogspot.com/.
Here is my take on the challenge: These pictures are from Dustin and my vacation to Georgia for his cousin's wedding. Here is the sketch from SOUS (Amyee)

The only cricut I used was school book to cut out the circle.
I felt like using bright colors because I am sick of the blah weather!!
The orange paper is from The Paper Studio.
The patterned paper is from My Mind's Eye.
Then there is some cardboard. I also inked with green and orange.
The green on the bottom is ribbon and the I love you is a sticker from DCWV
TYFL.

7 comments:

  1. Hey Megan, I am so glad you joined in again! that is just great! I like the color inspiration...sick of the weather! LOL! What a crack up! I like the cool combo of paper choices too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Megan...thanx so much for joining in on the fun @ SOUS...wonderful color choices! I love that we have so many talented ladies join us a provid us with inspiration and support...you did a fab job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Left you some love on the MB but just wanted to hop over here and tell again that I'm so glad you submitted your layout. Love the colors and oh, that MME pp is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know all about blah weather..LOL Great take on this weeks sketch and use of color, so glad you joined in on the fun.. Us gals at SOUS so appreciate all of the support.. by the way, those photos are so fab..
    hugs
    Nanné

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job megs!! I need to post some of my scrappin on my blog...someday

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job on this LO! It's great to see some bright colors... because like you, I am sooooo tired of winter! Love the pictures you used!
    Barb

    ReplyDelete